Planet Photo Tribe #2K19
I am looking for guys and girls in high school with great personality to represent the SENIOR PORTRAIT division of Planet Photo.
You don’t have to be “perfect” or look like a supermodel to be chosen – anyone can be nominated or submit a questionnaire (until the deadline of March 31st)
The Planet Photo Model Tribe has the FIRST CHOICE of session dates for summer through fall of 2018 to shoot their own unique Senior Portrait SESSION; Janet only shoots a limited number of high school seniors and teens per year, and her session dates fill up quickly. That’s why it’s important to sign up NOW – as part of the model team – to SECURE your spot for your session — PLUS, you get lots of perks:
- Professional Hair and Makeup for your senior session
- Custom Senior Portrait Session on location
- Social Media Images to share
- Opportunity to be PUBLISHED in the national publication SEEN Magazine
- FREE Mini Model Session in April
- FREE Family Portrait Session before graduation
- FREE custom mobile app that lives on your phone of your images!
- YOUR PHOTOS FEATURED on insta, Facebook, the Planet Photo website, and advertising!
- VIP invite to special events
- It’s SO fun!
AS A SENIOR MODEL…
- YOU act as a social “cover model” for Planet Photo
- Attend special events representing as a Senior Model for the studio
Network and build peer relationships
- Provide info about Senior Portraits to parents and upcoming seniors
- Provide testimonial to the unique photo session with Janet from Planet Photo
SO, ARE YOU MODEL MATERIAL?
- Are you outgoing, fun, energetic, goal-oriented?
- Are you involved in extra-curricular activities / community services /or a job?
- Are you familiar with social media?
- MOST OF ALL — Are you excited to be part of the Planet Photo Model Tribe?
SENIOR MODEL PERKS:
- Experience as a spokesperson and public relations representative
- Option to shoot on location!
- MOST OF ALL – it’s SO fun!
READY TO SIGN UP?
This form is the first step in getting on the Planet Photo Tribe 2K19 Model Team!
Click the photo and scroll through the questionnaire – once you get a confirmation that it’s complete, you’re all done!
I will be scheduling informational meetings for you and a parent in early March so I will be in touch!